Dear Small Business Partners,
Join Great Lakes and Midwest Stakeholder Liaison for our third web conference to help small businesses owners understand their tax responsibilities.
Part III - Review Methods to Pay Your Tax Liability: This presentation will focus on various methods that would be best for your business when paying your tax liability.
- Pay your individual taxes using Direct Pay, or via debit or credit card
- EFTPS for estimated taxes or payroll taxes
- Online Payment Agreement tool
- View Your IRS Account Online
- Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Time: 10:00 – 10:45 am Central time. 9:00 - 9:45 am Mountain time
- Click on the following link to register: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1154/21251
Each web conference will end with a question and answer period.
Once you receive your registration link, please do not share as the link is unique to your registration. However, do encourage your colleagues and business associates to register using their own information.
Questions: E-mail SBSE.SL.Great.Lakes@irs.gov
IRS Stakeholder Liaison